Your safety is our first priority
Please understand the risks & be mindful that Skyhigh Trampoline Park is an indoor trampoline facility where injuries can happen. Jumping using trampolines creates the risk for potential injury even when being safe. The potential for injury is greatly reduced when you follow the safety rules and be considerate of other jumpers. Please read the rules below carefully and follow them.
Who Can Jump
- Every person who jumps on our trampolines must first provide a valid/signed Skyhigh Trampoline Park waiver.
- Those under 18 must have the waiver signed by their parent or legal guardian.
- No one under the influence of drugs or alcohol is permitted on the trampolines.
- Do not jump if you are pregnant or have other health limitations.
General Safety Rules
- Jumpers must wear socks and the valid-colored wristband at all times during jumping.
- Don’t attempt any activity beyond your skill level.
- Watch out for other jumpers & always allow smaller jumpers right of way.
- Only one person on each trampoline at a time.
- Safely land on two feet or your bum when bouncing.
- No double bouncing, wrestling or rough play.
- Don’t jump or land on padding.
- No lying or sitting on the trampolines. Take a break if required in the seating area.
- No food or drink is permitted on the trampolines.
- Customers may not have anything in their pockets while on the trampolines.
Foam Pit Rules
- Never dive head first into the pit.
- Don’t enter if others are in the way.
- Safely land on your feet, bum or back.
- Don’t bury yourself in the pit as others may jump on you without knowing.
- Exit as quickly as you can.
The Wall Safety Rules
- Only one jumper permitted on each wall trampoline at any time.
- Ensure no one is on the trampoline bed before jumping off the wall.
- Only stand on top of the wall when you are actively using one of the wall trampolines.
Slam Dunk Rules
- No hanging off the hoop, backboard or support bars.
- Stay on your track – don’t jump across padding.
- Only attempt dunks within your skill level.
Trampolining is an inherently dangerous activity so always jump within your ability.
Stay safe and enjoy